Czech British Business Interests with Jozef Sikela, Minister of Industry and Trade
The British Chamber of Commerce and the British Embassy in Prague had the honour of inviting you to a business event called “Czech British Business Interests: Green Economy, ESG Reporting and Energy Strategy With Jozef Síkela, Minister of Industry and Trade”, organized on 12 May at the British Embassy in Prague. This event was a part of the BCC Sustainability Working Group and had been highly requested by our members.
The meeting was opened by the British Ambassador to the Czech Republic, HMA Matt Field, who welcomed the minister, the speakers and the attendees. The following discussion turned to the topic of green economy and ESG and how these topics are reflected in top-level business. Extremely valuable to our members was the option to ask the minister about the government’s stance on the energy and sustainability strategy.
Thank you all for participating!
- Jozef Síkela, Minister of Industry and Trade
- Petr Karel, BCC Sustainability Working Group Chairman
- Petr Dvořák, Vodafone Czech Republic CEO
- Alice Machová, EY Partner, Climate Change and Sustainability Services
- Steffen Walvius, JLL, Head of Sustainability Services