Crowe Webinar: Tax News in 2021
Crowe, a member of the BCC, invites you to join the webinar Tax News in 2021.
End of the year always brings new winds and lots of changes in tax area. In this strange and very challenged year, it is not different; actually, the situation is even more tumultuous. Along with the beginning of the new year, we would like to inform you about changes in the tax area that you may expect in 2021. We will focus mainly on changes covered by the so-called tax package, which was approved by the Chamber of Deputies on 22 December 2020.
Therefore, we kindly invite you to our webinar where we will discuss the most crucial changes in the tax area.
At the webinar we addressed the following issues:
- Tax package 2021
- Monetary contributions for meals
- VAT changes for renting of immovable property
- Flat tax rate for entrepreneurs
- Jiří Šindelář, Tax Manager of Crowe Tax Department
- Andrea Kleinová, Certified Tax Advisor in Crowe Tax Department
Date of webinar: 01/28/2021 (Thursday)
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.