Crowe webinar: COVID Uncovered Cost
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, new emergency subsidy programs are presented in April 2021. Those are “COVID 2021” and “COVID uncovered costs”. Successful application in case the second above-mentioned program requires not only to prove decrease of turnover but also add attachments. There might occur questions, especially when preparing the adjusted Profit and Loss report, taking into account tax and accounting issues. Therefore, we decided to guide you through possible risky points.
We kindly invite you to our webinar where we will discuss this area.
The webinar is free and is in the Czech language. This webinar is not intended for consultants or employees of consulting companies. Crowe reserves the right to determine the list of participants. If you are interested, please confirm your participation by filling out the registration form ideally no later than 10 May 2021.
At the webinar we will address the following issues:
- Presentation of COVID Uncovered costs program
- Comparison of COVID subsidy programs
- Specific requests on application to subsidy, from both accounting and tax point of view
- Step-by-step guide of the application process• Discussion
- Veronika Žáčková, Accounting Manager of Crowe Advartis Accounting
- Jiří Žvachta, Senior Accountant of Crowe Advartis Accounting
- Jiří Šindelář, Tax Manager Tax Manager Crowe Advartis Accounting
Date of webinar: 12/05/2021 (Wednesday)
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.