Coronation Festival at Westfield Chodov
On the occasion of the Coronation of His Majesty King Charles III., we have the pleasure to invite you to a Coronation Festival, which will take place on Saturday, 6th May 2023, in Westfield Chodov.
On this day, Westfield Chodov, together with the British Embassy in Prague, will host an all-day event full of important British personalities, colours, tones and tastes. The programme will take place in the square near the Peek & Cloppenburg store on the ground floor.
You can look forward to:
- morning workshops for children, including an English show with Steve and Maggie,
- several live concerts and dance performances,
- a culinary show with the British Embassy chef Michal Černý and Chef of the Year 2022 Lukáš Čížek, or
- an afternoon tea at five o’clock with His Majesty’s Ambassador Matt Field
Additionally, you will have a chance to meet more VIP guests:
- Michael Žantovský, Director of the Václav Havel Library,
- Irena Cápová, Deputy editor-in-chief of Forbes, and
- Lionel Cherruault, former photographer of the British royal family
The evening programme will include a performance of Scottish pipers (The Rebel Pipers), an opening speech by the Ambassador, a fashion show of British brands from Westfield Chodov and a concert of The Beatles Revival – Brouci Band.
The Coronation festival will also be enriched by an exhibition of photographs from the life of Charles III. and British markets.
The afternoon and evening programme will be moderated by Mr. Libor Bouček.
More information is available at www.westfieldchodov.com
Full programme of the Coronation Festival:
|9.30 – 10.30
|DIY children workshop – making bath bombs with LUSH
|11.00 – 11.30
|A performance of Scottish country dances by Caledonian Club
|11.30 – 12.30
|English show for kids with Steve and Maggie from WOW English
|13.30 – 15.30
|Live cooking show with the British Embassy chef and Gourmet Academy
|16.00 – 16.30
|Concert of traditional English music by Poitín
|17.00 – 18.00
|Afternoon tea with the British Ambassador and other VIP guests
|19.00 – 19.15
|Scottish bagpipes concert performed by The Rebel Pipers
|19.15 – 21.00
|Matt Field opening remarks, Fashion show, The Beatles Revival – Brouci Band concert