Community and Communal Energy Systems Pilot Projects and their Support in the Czech Republic
PwC invite you to join the webinar Community and Communal Energy Systems Pilot Projects and their Support in the Czech Republic
Would you like to learn about the meaning of community energy systems, their benefits and ways to use them for urban photovoltaic systems? What does it take to elaborate such projects, to manage them efficiently
and ensure the sources for their funding?
All this as well as the legal and technical aspects or public funding of community energy projects will be discussed at our specialised ESG webinar.
Practical experience will be shared with PwC specialists also by our special guests from the Ministry of the Environment of the Czech Republic and the companies SAKO Brno, a.s. and Frank Bold.
The webinar will be held by Jan Brázda, Partner of ESG services at PwC, Ondřej Ptáček and Tomáš Ducháč from the PwC team of specialists
- Definition of community and communal energy systems
- Project management and funding of community and communal energy projects
- Grant funding
- Technical aspects of community and communal energy projects in photovoltaic systems
- Current legal regulations
- Tomáš Caha, Director of ZEVO department, SAKO Brno, a.s.
- Jan Kříž, Deputy Minister for Section of EU Funds, Ministry of the Environment of the Czech Republic
- Anna Francová, Attorney-at-law, Partner at Frank Bold
Webinar will be held in Czech. Attendance is free of charge.