CEE Sustainable Finance Summit 2023
The British Chamber of Commerce is a proud partner of this year’s CEE Sustainable Finance Summit.
The CEE Sustainable Finance Summit is the largest specialized hybrid event in the Central and Eastern European region that focuses on sustainability in finance and business. It aims to inspire, inform, connect, challenge, and drive positive change in the region.
This Summit provides a unique opportunity for stakeholders to gain more insight into sustainable finance topics and solutions and receive support for the challenges they face. Hosted by like-minded organizations from diverse sectors and countries, the Summit invites senior decision-makers from the private sector, finance, policymaking, and experts from various fields to join discussions about sustainability in practice for business and finance.
Moreover, the Summit offers a networking and amplification space for the participants. It showcases the best practices in business and finance, providing access to a unique range of experts and professionals working on the EU Green Deal, Fit for 55 Package, Sustainable Finance Agenda, and many practical solutions for data and reporting.
The 2021 and 2022 editions of the Summit attracted thousands of online viewers, generated over 800,000 social media impressions, and saw hundreds of in-person attendees. By joining this year’s edition, you will be part of an event that shapes the future of finance and business in the CEE region.
You can look forward to hearing dozens of acknowledged speakers, among which are Mikuláš Bek, Minister for European Affairs in the Czech Republic, and Dr Werner Hoyer, President of the European Investment Bank (EIB).
Here’s a glimpse of the event schedule:
- 15 May: Sustainability in Finance
- Sessions on sustainable finance leadership, ESG data, ISSB standardization efforts, and more.
- 16 May: Sustainability in Banking
- Explore sustainable transformation in the European banking system, sustainability in banking leadership, and climate-related risks.
- 17 May: Sustainability in Energy
- Discover the future of the energy sector in CEE countries, energy transition management, renewable energy solutions, and the role of finance in the region.
- 18 May: Sustainability in Business
- Dive into topics such as the European Green Deal, sustainability in CEE business models, rethinking real estate, and leveraging ESG reporting.
- 19 May: Sustainability in Innovation & Investing
- Learn about financing innovation, supporting start-ups in the CEE region, leadership in investing, empowering female entrepreneurs, and the skills for success.
This is generally an invite-only event. If you are interested in participating, reach out individually to Pavel Fara (email@example.com).
You can find the full schedule, more details and a list of speakers on the event’s website.