Lloyd’s Breakfast Briefing I Emerging Cyber Threats
Lloyd’s Breakfast Briefing – Emerging Cyber Threats
With the support of BCC Lloyd’s will host its first local market breakfast briefing in Prague for brokers, risk managers and market practitioners.
Delegates will have the opportunity to hear from Lloyd’s representatives and underwriters from the Lloyd’s market about the latest trends and issues facing the special risks insurance market.
Topics and speaker:
- „Lloyd’s Update and plan for Europe“
- Volker Eutebach, Senior Business Development Manager, Lloyd’s
- „Cyber – Underwriting an emerging threat“
- Matthew Waller, Underwriting Manager, Tarian (Lloyd’s Coverholder for Neon Syndicate)
- 09.00 – Registration
- 09.30 – First presentation
- 10.45 – Second presentation
- 11.30 – Networking
Even though this event is free or charge, we kindly ask you to register for this event either via registration form below or via email to: email@example.com.
Attendance is not possible without prior registration.