BCC Classic | Car Rally 2023
BCC Classic Car Rally 2023
We are inviting you all to the BCC Classic Car Rally 2023, a two-stage rally of the old-timer and new-timer cars of both British and non-British origins. Entertaining tasks on both parts of the route at all of the landscape of the Prague suburbs.
All British cars and motorbikes from all eras up to 2023 are welcome, as well as vehicles from any other non-British marque manufactured before 1995. You can be sure to have an overall great and fun experience, including extensive business networking at the same time. Professional route book included as well as British food and drinks. To participate, fill out the registration form.
Note: All vehicles must have mandatory car insurance (povinné ručení)
- 8:30 | Assembly at Engine Classic Cars Gallery, Premium Outlet Prague Airport (POP), Ke Kopanině 421, Tuchoměřice
- 8:30 – 9:30 | Registration of cars and participants, breakfast
- 9:30 – 10:00 | Introduction speech, rally breefink
- 10:00 – 12:30 | 1st part of the Rally route, Chequered flags, Start in 1 minut interval
- 12:30 – 13:30 | Light snacks and pause
- 13:30 – 15:45 | 2nd part of the Rally route, Start in 1 minut interval
- 15:45 | Concours d´elegance and prize giving at Albion Cars (Čestlice), test driving of new Land Rover and Jaguar cars by arrangement, networking
- 17:00 | Close of the event
Race categories and prices
- Main race (time trial) – 1st, 2nd and 3rd place
- Precision Driving I – 1st place
- Precision Driving II – 1st place
- Elegance Prize – British car
- Elegance Prize – non-British car
- Ambassador Prize
- Jury Prize
Please note that your registration is binding. Please be advised that photographs might be taken at the event for use on the BCC website, BCC marketing materials, and other publications. By entering this event, you consent to the photographing and using your image and likeness.