11th World Environmental Education Congress – WEEC
This edition is organised by Masaryk University of Czech Republic, AIM Group International and WEEC Network closely supported by Charles University (Czech Republic), Czech Ministry of the Environment and other partners.
Congress special focus in on building bridges between theory and practice: between the worlds of those who engage in environmental education and those who reflect and analyse.
WEEC is an opportunity to learn more about the latest in environmental and sustainability education, to discuss with people from all over the world, to share your own work and to learn from others.
The Network aims to facilitating cooperation and exchange among those who are committed to reflecting on environment and education, considered in its formal, non-formal and informal components (teaching, training, communication and theory). It also works to promote active, informed and responsible citizenship as a condition for a more peaceful, fair and ecological human society, to guarantee an equitable access to natural resources, and a harmonious relationship among human beings, other living beings and the planet.
The congress is a real international meeting point for everyone who has an interest or is working with education for environment and sustainable development or which have an interest in the field.
As an online participant,
- you can actively participate by submitting your presentation or participating without a presentation;
- you can choose if to introduce your presentation in one of the virtual rooms in real-time and get immediate feedback or just to upload it on the virtual platform and discuss it on the discussion forum;
- you will have access to the virtual platform with all of the ongoing online presentations and workshops, streamed onsite plenary sessions, and recorded all of the parallel (both online and onsite sessions);
- you can discuss selected topics with all of the WEEC participants;
- you can access the virtual platform up to one year after closing WEEC.
Any questions about the online WEEC? Contact Jan, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Youth Environmental Education Congress (YEEC) as a side event of THE 11th WORLD ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATION CONGRESS (WEEC) Prague, Czech Republic 13 – 17 March 2022
An event focusing on the support and development of youth with active participation in public affairs, education, environmental, climate and sustainability issues. Bringing together active youths from around the world to inspire and support one another while experiencing an engaging 5 day program. Together they will deliver a message on youth needs and environmental education at the 11th World Environmental Education Congress and will discuss it with leading world educators and key actors in environmental education.