In a previous study PSSI researchers outlined how disinformation works as a lucrative business for various media platforms. One of their most significant sources of revenue is online advertisement. Fortunately, PR agencies and private companies are increasingly aware of this problem.
In their most recent study, PSSI researchers map the attitudes of relevant stakeholders towards the issue of online advertisement on websites spreading disinformation, and suggest the next steps in this area. Read the resulting study (in Czech or English), factsheet (in Czech), or summary of findings (in Czech or English) bellow.
- DISINFORMATION AS BUSINESS: STAKEHOLDER PERSPECTIVES
- DISINFORMATION AS BUSINESS: STAKEHOLDER PERSPECTIVES (SUMMARY)
- INFOGRAFIKA DEZINFORMACE JAKO BYZNYS CESTY K ŘEŠENÍ
- STUDIE DEZINFORMACE JAKO BYZNYS CESTY K ŘEŠENÍ
- SHRNUTÍ DEZINFORMACE JAKO BYZNYS CESTY K ŘEŠENÍ