How are the customers changing? What are their needs, wishes, expactations?
The customers require consistent communication, fast reactions, connection of the working and personal life, digital and real worlds.
Top speakers who are bringing genial innovations into their communication with the customers will share with the participants their know how. Each of them will disclose one practical method, which is immediately possible to use in the practice.
Come to get ready for near future! Digitalization is changing the behaviour of the customers more than we think.
The conference isdesigned as beneficial, the profit from it will partly support NGO Lekorice, which offers hospitalized patients social support.
The conference isorganized by POSITIVE
Date: 21.3. 2019, 9am – 4pm
Venue: Kino Atlas, Ke Štvanici 371/4, Praha
- David Fiala from Kantar CZ; presentation of the results of a new study called Lifestyle 2018;
- Jiří Petržilka, Executive Director, Non Aviation Business at Prague Airport
- Petra Kolářová, Country HR Manager, Starbucks CZ/SK;
- Nikola Pleska from Microsoft; technology, customer experience and work with data from a visionary perspective
- Hana Fořtová and Tereza Dvořáková, currently award-winning ladies at TOP women of the Czech Republic (Start up category) for Frusack – a compostable reusable shopping bag;
- Tomáš Šebek, surgeon, also works with Doctors Without Borders (currently in Yemen), founder of uLekare.cz;
- Lada Vyvialová, LADA by Lada Vyvialova; fashion designer connecting fashion with modern nanotechnologies;
- Ondřej Kobza – café owner and public space activist