CMS Cameron McKenna Nabarro Olswang invites you to join a webinar Public Procurement in the Construction & Infrastructure Sector
When: 20 May 2020 10:00-11:30
The public sector remains a prominent force in business as well as a primary source of orders across various industries. While the stakes in public procured services and products can be high, procurement processes can be overly formal and require a substantial time investment from a bidder. The COVID-19 pandemic does not seem to have affected the infrastructure development pipeline, and the Czech government announced that it remains committed to investing in infrastructure.
We would like to invite you to join us for webinar session where we will turn the spotlight on the particulars of public procurement in the Construction and Infrastructure sector. Lukáš Janíček, Lenka Krutáková and Lukáš Výmola, members of the CMS Prague team will address the latest developments in public procurement and the specific issues relevant in Construction and Infrastructure sector such as:
- Various issues concerning the bidding process
- Issues related to e-procurement
- Possibilities for pre-tender discussions
- Communication with the public sector—best approach
- Creating consortium, SPV and sub-supplier structures, and bid-rigging issues
- Group references: how to prove the previous experience of the group companies
- Is a public tender always necessary? Contracting without being publicly awarded
- Key concerns regarding amendments to a concluded contract—when can public contracts be amended during the COVID-19 pandemic times?
- Register of contracts and issues related to Ultimate Beneficial Ownership
- Recent case law
Please note the webinar will be in Czech. Webinar instructions will be sent five days prior the event.
Register at firstname.lastname@example.org