The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants invites you to attend the 9th International Public Sector Conference in Prague in February 2019.
The International Public Sector Conference is our flagship event for finance professionals in the public sector. The conference features leading public sector speakers at the top of their profession and brings together hundreds of public sector finance professionals from across the globe.
- financially sustainable methods of funding infrastructure – including the launch of a flagship new report on Bridging the Infrastructure Gap
- financial reporting, public financial management and the implementation of international standards
- talent and social mobility in the public sector
- the role of accountants in tackling fraud, corruption and serious organised crime
- innovating the public sector in the digital age
- the role of supreme audit institutions in delivering a sustainable public sector.
- senior decision makers from ministries of finance, national audit offices and national accounting bodies
- leaders from health, education and local government sectors
- representatives from the global development community and international bodies such as the World Bank, UN and IFAC
- senior private sector accountants who work with the public sector in audit, financing and consultancy.
|ACCA or partner student||45 GBP|
|ACCA or partner member||99 GBP|
|Non-member (public)||120 GBP|
|Non-member (private)||199 GBP|
Find out more at: accaglobal.com/IPSC