The Board of Directors is assisted in implementing its strategic plan by six working groups. Each group comprises a number of Board members, as well as other members who wish to contribute to the Chamber.
All working group meetings are open to any member who wishes to attend, and all meetings are announced in advance on the website. Each group aims to meet 3 to 4 times annually.
- Communications Working Group
- Networking & Social Working Group
- Educational Working Group
- Corporate & Social Responsibility Working Group
- Diversity Working Group
- Public Policy Working Group